I hope this letter finds you healthy and ready for your first off season as the starting left tackle for the Chicago Bears. With last years lockout stealing valuable reps and prep time from you, I know you're raring to get after it and show the coaches that they were right in handing you the job after being one of the worst starting right tackles in the NFL as a 7th round rookie in 2010.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal