I’ve had a lot of fun over the last year and a half at the expense of Chris Bosh by referring to the Heat’s “Big Three” as the Big Two and a Half. This attempt at humor (which has been used by others I might add) had more to do with the fact that Bosh is being placed in the same class as LeBron James and Dwayne Wade when this trio is referred to as the Big Three. While this assertion is ridiculous Bosh is still a very good player and the strained abdominal injury he suffered in Game One of the Heat’s Eastern Conference Semifinal series against the Pacers on Sunday is a significant blow to Miami’s title chances.
New Posts to Hype
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions