Dallas Cowboys tight end Jason Witten is a realist – he called himself that on Saturday – so he knows the position his team is in heading into his 10th NFL season. The Cowboys’ coaches and executives have been wishy washy on whether they’re rebuilding or reloading since Jason Garrett took over as head coach halfway through the 2010 season. Dallas is a team whose core needs to win right now before the championship window closes. Witten knows that better than any player on the team.
New Posts to Hype
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock
- Who’s better…Fab Five or the 2013 UK class?
- Yankees Get Come From Behind Win Against Mariners
- Brewers thankful to see the Pittsburgh Pirates on their schedule