With the Houston Texans getting into the flow of OTAs we wanted to look at the 2012 rookie class a little closer. We enlisted the help of Shane Hallam of Draft Countdown to give us some quick thoughts on the entire rookie class of the Texans. We asked Hallam also who the rookies compare to that are in the NFL which give us a baseline for what to look for when camp opens up. Take a look at let us know what you think.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock