The second leg of the Triple Crown goes Saturday when the Preakness Stakes is held at Pimlico Racetrack in Baltimore. If the Kentucky Derby is like March Madness or the NHL playoffs, in that it has a crapshoot feel, the Preakness is analogous to the NBA playoffs, where the favorites prevail. And standing in the roles of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs are I’ll Have Another & Bodemeister, who finished 1-2 at Churchill two weeks ago and are slotted as the morning-line favorites in Baltimore. TheSportsNotebook will break down the contenders in the 11-horse field by first looking at the five new runners, and then the six holdovers from the Derby…
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock