Again and again the ‘best in the world’ debate comes around, and over and over, I say the same thing; Lebron James is not the best player in the world. Immediately, Lebron fans everywhere puff up and start giving their pitch on why I’m wrong. Here’s why you’re wrong, if indeed you do think Lebron is the best in the world at what he does.
New Posts to Hype
- With No NFL Offers, Will Michael Sam Sign With CFL Montreal Alouettes Or With WWE?
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!