The Los Angeles Lakers are going home early for the second straight year, as the Oklahoma City Thunder rolled to a 106-90 win and clinched the NBA’s Western Conference semi-final in five games. The Lakers have lost in the second round two straight years, and gone 1-8 in those games. The Thunder are in the conference finals for the second consecutive year. Can anyone spell “Changing Of The Guard In The West?” In the meantime, the Boston Celtics showed they aren’t quite ready for a Changing Of The Guard In The Atlantic Half Of The East—at least not yet. The Celtics put together a strong second half and beat the Philadelphia 76ers 101-85 and took a 3-2 series lead. TheSportsNotebook recaps both games and looks ahead to tonight…
New Posts to Hype
- Kuroda Leaves Early as Yankees Fall to Orioles
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc