I give my review of the 2012 NBA Playoffs Conference Semifinals, including an analysis of the series and a review of my predictions. After a relatively uncompetitive first round, the conference semifinals provided more drama and competition, though there wasn’t a ton of games played. All of the match-ups in this round were interesting, except for 76ers vs. Celtics, which was unfortunately the only one to go seven games.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?