TheSportsNotebook’s Historical Museum has already paid tribute to the 1994 springtime enjoyed in New York City, when the Rangers won the Stanley Cup and the Knicks made the NBA Finals. But what about NYC’s overlooked neighbors across the George Washington Bridge in the Meadowlands? In a world where the Sopranos have displaced the Corleones as the pre-eminent mob family in American popular culture, we can’t overlook New Jersey. Let’s celebrate 2003, when the Devils won the Stanley Cup and it was the Nets reaching the NBA Finals.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal