Matt Forte’s contract talks continue publicly and no one should care. I typically eschew the professional-athletes-are-paid-too-much-money logic because they are entertainers—and when was the last time you bitched about Batman or one of the Avengers making too much money?—but his contract dispute has come across as weeping when he is contracted to make $7.6 million this season alone.
New Posts to Hype
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock
- Who’s better…Fab Five or the 2013 UK class?
- Yankees Get Come From Behind Win Against Mariners