Dallas Cowboys cornerback Mike Jenkins hasn’t been to any of the team’s OTAs over the past two weeks, but good news arrived via his agent, Drew Rosenhaus. On Wednesday, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he’s heard from Rosenhaus and Jenkins will be at Dallas’ mandatory mini-camp, which begins the second week of June.
New Posts to Hype
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?