Dallas Cowboys cornerback Mike Jenkins hasn’t been to any of the team’s OTAs over the past two weeks, but good news arrived via his agent, Drew Rosenhaus. On Wednesday, Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he’s heard from Rosenhaus and Jenkins will be at Dallas’ mandatory mini-camp, which begins the second week of June.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets