Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is very excited about his group of cornerbacks. Dallas added two new players at the position this off-season in free agent Brandon Carr and first-round draft pick Morris Claiborne to go along with veterans Mike Jenkins and Orlando Scandrick. On Tuesday, Jones said the Cowboys plan on using all four players in a new hybrid base defensive scheme, but that’s not accurate according to Dallas defensive coordinator Rob Ryan.
New Posts to Hype
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions