Kevin Youkilis of the Boston Red Sox has been back healthy for about 2 weeks now and he’s showing major League Baseball that he can hit. That’s good for the Red Sox because they would love to unload him and his $12 million salary. In 9 May games he’s batting .313 after only hitting .219 in April. His slugging percentage is .533 in May after just .344 in April. A contending team looking for a shot in the arm could do worse than picking up a guy with a career .384 on base percentage.
New Posts to Hype
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc
- NHL Rumors: Will New York Rangers Fire John Tortorella If Bruins Sweep Rangers?