The Dallas Cowboys continue to play with fire as receiver Dez Bryant returned punts during the team’s OTAs on Wednesday. Why in the world this player, who Hall of Famer Michael Irvin said would become the NFL’s best receiver, is working on special teams, where he’s suffered two critical injuries already in his young career, is mind-numbing. It simply should be happening, yet Cowboys owner Jerry Jones continues to "support" it.
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder