The Dallas Cowboys continue to play with fire as receiver Dez Bryant returned punts during the team’s OTAs on Wednesday. Why in the world this player, who Hall of Famer Michael Irvin said would become the NFL’s best receiver, is working on special teams, where he’s suffered two critical injuries already in his young career, is mind-numbing. It simply should be happening, yet Cowboys owner Jerry Jones continues to "support" it.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond