The Dallas Cowboys continue to play with fire as receiver Dez Bryant returned punts during the team’s OTAs on Wednesday. Why in the world this player, who Hall of Famer Michael Irvin said would become the NFL’s best receiver, is working on special teams, where he’s suffered two critical injuries already in his young career, is mind-numbing. It simply should be happening, yet Cowboys owner Jerry Jones continues to "support" it.
New Posts to Hype
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury to Monster Deal