The Dallas Cowboys continue to play with fire as receiver Dez Bryant returned punts during the team’s OTAs on Wednesday. Why in the world this player, who Hall of Famer Michael Irvin said would become the NFL’s best receiver, is working on special teams, where he’s suffered two critical injuries already in his young career, is mind-numbing. It simply should be happening, yet Cowboys owner Jerry Jones continues to "support" it.
New Posts to Hype
- The NFL, Week 1: Return of the Prediction
- The world is coming to an end… Orioles, Royals in first place on September 1
- NBA Rumors: Likely That Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo, But Unlikely To Sacramento Kings
- Undefeated or winless in the preseason: Does it matter?
- Strong Era Begins with with a Win
- Around the Big Ten: Wisconsin lets one slip away vs. LSU
- Penn State 26, UCF 24: Oh, Sammy Boy!
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?