The Dallas Cowboys continue to play with fire as receiver Dez Bryant returned punts during the team’s OTAs on Wednesday. Why in the world this player, who Hall of Famer Michael Irvin said would become the NFL’s best receiver, is working on special teams, where he’s suffered two critical injuries already in his young career, is mind-numbing. It simply should be happening, yet Cowboys owner Jerry Jones continues to "support" it.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Name New Assistant Coach
- Series Recap: Mets and Cubs Split Four-Game Series
- Mike Fiers’ 14-strikeout performance was historic
- 2014 Preseason AP Top 25 Poll Features FSU No. 1, Alabama No. 2 And Plenty Of Overrated And Underrated Teams
- Peyton on verge of becoming NFL’s greatest ’30-something’ QB
- NBA Rumors: Is It Inevitable Cleveland Cavaliers Sign Ray Allen?
- 2014 PGA Championship: Final Round Pairings, Tee Times Set As Rory McIlroy Chases Championship At Valhalla
- Former Devils Star, Brian Rafalski, Elected To US Hockey Hall of Fame