For what ever reason there's still some negativity surrounding Jay Cutler. Some point to the toughness issue, some the aloofness with the media, some consider him a red zone turnover waiting to happen, while others harp on the body language thing. I really don't get it, in my opinion it's just people looking for a reason to criticize him. Then again I'm a Bears fan, it's possible my judgment is clouded. But Greg Cosell the Executive producer of NFL Matchup, Senior Producer NFL Films for 33 years, and NFL.com analyst sees Jay Cutler this way;
New Posts to Hype
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal