You can praise the Los Angeles Kings’ goalie Jonathan Quick for his role in the team’s 4-0 shutout win over New Jersey in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals, putting the Kings up 3-0 in games and one win from their first Cup ever. You’d be right to do so. You can praise the Los Angeles team defense and you’d be right to do so. But as much as New Jersey Devil goaltender Martin Brodeur is an icon, and as much as TheSportsNotebook in particular respects him, last night was about the Devil goalie.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock