All the fuss regarding Mike Jenkins’ absence from the Dallas Cowboys’ OTAs is just getting started. Jenkins’ agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said last Wednesday Jenkins will be at the Cowboys’ mandatory mini-camp that begins next week. Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett said Jenkins’ absence hasn’t been a problem thus far.
New Posts to Hype
- NBA triple-doubles by the ‘kids’
- Could Boston Red Sox Sign Curtis Granderson As Payback After New York Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury?
- Winning an overtime game on the road in the NFL
- Which NFL team has the greatest home field advantage?
- Report: Boston Red Sox Sign A.J. Pierzynski
- Coaches Gone Wild: The fine line of cheating in sports
- Kick, Bama, Kick gets Tecmo Bowl treatment
- Down by 24 points at halftime at home: Patriots win!