According to Houston Fox Sports’ Mark Berman, the Houston Texans and owner Bob McNair have extended the contracts of Head Coach Gary Kubiak and General Manager Rick Smith. Both were brought into the Texans organization in 2006 to fix the issues with the Texans franchise and the tandem looks like they have the franchise heading in the right direction. Together the two have posted a 47-49 overall record and completed their first AFC South division title and first playoff win in 2011 against the Cincinnati Bengals.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?