I’ve always followed Value Based Drafting to an extent. It’s pretty much common sense. When you look at the top fake football point getters from year to year, the top 10 are mostly quarterbacks, but for some crazy reason the first round of your draft isn’t 10 QBs and a couple RBs. Oh right, Value Based Drafting is what you are doing even if you didn’t know it.
New Posts to Hype
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice
- Donald Chump’s “You’re Fired!” Volume One
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One