We’re less than two weeks until the start of July and that usually means fantasy football owners are gearing up for their first drafts of the 2012 season. There are a lot of things to worry about on the BIG DAY. Are you prepared? Did you do ALL your homework on each player? These questions and so many more will go through your head while you’re trying to enjoy yourself. I mean, it is the biggest day of the year for us isn’t it? Whether you think you’re ready or not, here are a few simple rules I use when preparing for and during my drafts:
New Posts to Hype
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc
- NHL Rumors: Will New York Rangers Fire John Tortorella If Bruins Sweep Rangers?