There was no doubt that the biggest NFL news of the offseason was Peyton Manning’s decision to sign in Denver instead of a few early favorites like the Dolphins and the Titans. Not only did Manning’s decision to play for the Broncos change the landscape of the AFC West, but it also put Peyton back on the fantasy football map as a possible QB1 after missing all of the 2011 season with neck problems.
New Posts to Hype
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice
- Donald Chump’s “You’re Fired!” Volume One
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One