The buzz was expected and met with an appropriate action. With one seemingly majestic swing of the bat Chase Utley gave Phillies fans all over a sense of confidence that has been lacking all season long. Utley's solo home run in the top of the first inning seemed like a sports writer's dream as he stepped to the plate for his first at-bat of the 2012 season. Despite Utley's impressive 2012 debut (3-for-5, 1 R, 1 RBI, 1 HR), which included some decent play in the field, it was once again a familiar story when all was said and done.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015