Chris Conte flashed some of the traits the Bears need at safety during his rookie year of 14 games played with 9 starts. His closing speed and tackling are both good. He did have a tendency to play a little deep at times, but I'm not sure if that was by design, or if he was just a little nervous. Chicago is good at disguising coverages, and they don't run as much Cover 2 as they used to. But they are still primarily a zone defense, and being in the right place at the right time is critical for the safeties. A blown coverage by them usually ends up with someone crossing the goal line.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?