Over the next two days TheSportsNotebook will look at how each team in baseball is performing in relation to the win total Over/Under that was posted in Las Vegas at the start of the season and assess their chances the rest of the way in that same light. I’m also going to do the less appealing prospect of assessing how my own preseason playoff picks have worked out and look ahead with some revisions (or wholesale changes as the case may be). Today we start with the American League and a link to each team’s season preview back in March is included…
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock