In London, Julie Zetlin will be the first athlete to represent the United States in rhythmic gymnastics at the Olympic Games since Athens in 2004. It took years or work, dedication and a refusal to give up. Is gold on her mind? She says she won’t even be thinking about it. She’s just trying not to get too overwhelmed and to remain fearless.
New Posts to Hype
- Mets Blank Diamondbacks For Second Consecutive Victory
- Knicks Defeat Nets, Take Season Series 3-1
- Which franchise has had the best trio of running backs in NFL history?
- Kentucky Derby 2014: Current Points Standings Following Blue Grass Stakes Leading Up To May 3 Kentucky Derby
- Nets Snap 2 Game Losing Streak Against Magic
- W2W4: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets; April 15th, 2014
- Kyle Lohse’s pitchign gem leads Brewers to ninth straight win
- Series Recap – Red Sox