In London, Julie Zetlin will be the first athlete to represent the United States in rhythmic gymnastics at the Olympic Games since Athens in 2004. It took years or work, dedication and a refusal to give up. Is gold on her mind? She says she won’t even be thinking about it. She’s just trying not to get too overwhelmed and to remain fearless.
New Posts to Hype
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers
- Blackhawks Top Sabres 2-1 in Buffalo
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history