In London, Julie Zetlin will be the first athlete to represent the United States in rhythmic gymnastics at the Olympic Games since Athens in 2004. It took years or work, dedication and a refusal to give up. Is gold on her mind? She says she won’t even be thinking about it. She’s just trying not to get too overwhelmed and to remain fearless.
New Posts to Hype
- Can the Brewers make MLB history in April?
- 2014 Fantasy Football: Top Backfields To Avoid
- Raptors Defeat Nets to Even Series At One
- Mets Blanked By Cardinals Behind Adam Wainwright
- Mike Woodson Fired as Head Coach of Knicks
- Yankees Split Four-Game Series With Rays
- Early Look at Texas Tech 2014 schedule
- Ryan Braun nears club record for multi-HR games