There are few scenarios that lead to players being overrated on fantasy boards. A player could trade on a big name and big talent, leading fantasy owners to forget his crappy situation. A player could capitalize on a late-season run, creating a highlight reel that overshadows the inconsistency he displayed over the course of the year. A player could move teams, causing fantasy owners to excite themselves with the promise of better prospects in a new offense.
New Posts to Hype
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice
- Donald Chump’s “You’re Fired!” Volume One
- Week in Review with Kenny and Nick: May 19th, 2013
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One