Training camps will open around the NFL in coming days and on Tuesday, the Houston Texans announced their schedule of open practices for fans to attend. Compared to other NFL teams, the Texans have a limited number of open dates for their fans to attend, limiting the number to just six dates. Houston opens their training camp on Saturday, July 28 as the team hopes to build on their success last season, reaching the playoffs for the first time in franchise history.
New Posts to Hype
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black
- Never an Idea
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice