The Dallas Cowboys are still contemplating what to do with receiver Dez Bryant, who was arrested on domestic violence charges Monday. His case has since been sent to the District Attorney, but the team has yet to announce any sort of consequence for the rising star. On Thursday, Cowboys Hall of Fame quarterback Roger Staubach offered his take.
New Posts to Hype
- The Tarnished Shield
- Should Roger Goodell Step Down?
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Trade Yoenis Cespedes If Unable To Extend His Contract?
- NFL Rumors: Will Oakland Raiders Hire Jon Gruden To Replace Fired Head Coach Dennis Allen?
- Packers Notebook: Inside the Numbers in the Packers win over the Bears
- Jonathan Lucroy finds a home at second base
- My Thoughts on Ray Rice
- Growing Up a Student of Derek Jeter’s