How many times is Jerry Jones going to put ice on his hands before he figures out that playing with fire doesn't end well? The colorful owner and general manager of the Dallas Cowboys has over $7 million of cap space left for the 2012 season, yet star punter Mat McBriar is frolicking through enemy territory. The Cowboys are allowing arguably the best punter in football to be courted by the Philadelphia Eagles as a free agent.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor