How many times is Jerry Jones going to put ice on his hands before he figures out that playing with fire doesn't end well? The colorful owner and general manager of the Dallas Cowboys has over $7 million of cap space left for the 2012 season, yet star punter Mat McBriar is frolicking through enemy territory. The Cowboys are allowing arguably the best punter in football to be courted by the Philadelphia Eagles as a free agent.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?