Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee is the next big thing in the NFL. He's arguably the best player on the Cowboys' roster and he's an outstanding young man on and off the field. However, a mark on his resume has been tarnished as the Jerry Sandusky scandal at Penn State seems to get worse every day. Lee played his college football at Penn State from 2005-2009 under Joe Paterno, whose statue in front of Beaver Stadium was taken down on Sunday. The Nittany Lions' victories since 1998 have been vacated, including those accumulated while Lee played. On Monday, Lee spoke to the media while appearing at a Boys and Girls Club charity event.
New Posts to Hype
- Blackhawks Crush Columbus 6-1
- Enlightening moments in sports interview history, Vol. 1: Linda Cohn and Ken Griffey, Jr.
- Jason Garrett not going anywhere
- Should the Cowboys keep Demarcus Ware?
- NFL Rumors: Will Minnesota Vikings Sign Michael Vick At The Lobbying Of Adrian Peterson?
- Which Team Got The Better Of The Rangers Trade Of Ryan Callahan To The Lightning For Martin St. Louis?
- Fishing Checklist: What to Bring on a Fishing Trip
- Kayaking Checklist: What to Bring on a Kayak Trip