Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee is the next big thing in the NFL. He's arguably the best player on the Cowboys' roster and he's an outstanding young man on and off the field. However, a mark on his resume has been tarnished as the Jerry Sandusky scandal at Penn State seems to get worse every day. Lee played his college football at Penn State from 2005-2009 under Joe Paterno, whose statue in front of Beaver Stadium was taken down on Sunday. The Nittany Lions' victories since 1998 have been vacated, including those accumulated while Lee played. On Monday, Lee spoke to the media while appearing at a Boys and Girls Club charity event.
New Posts to Hype
- JILL ELLIS DEALS WITH SOME GENDER ISSUES AT MEDIA DAY PRESS CONFERENCE
- FORDHAM’S NICK MARTINEZ IS MAKING A NAME FOR HIMSELF IN TEXAS, AS A PITCHER.
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft