Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee is the next big thing in the NFL. He's arguably the best player on the Cowboys' roster and he's an outstanding young man on and off the field. However, a mark on his resume has been tarnished as the Jerry Sandusky scandal at Penn State seems to get worse every day. Lee played his college football at Penn State from 2005-2009 under Joe Paterno, whose statue in front of Beaver Stadium was taken down on Sunday. The Nittany Lions' victories since 1998 have been vacated, including those accumulated while Lee played. On Monday, Lee spoke to the media while appearing at a Boys and Girls Club charity event.
New Posts to Hype
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Thursday, October 1
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Wednesday, September 30
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Tuesday, September 29
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Monday, September 28