Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee is the next big thing in the NFL. He's arguably the best player on the Cowboys' roster and he's an outstanding young man on and off the field. However, a mark on his resume has been tarnished as the Jerry Sandusky scandal at Penn State seems to get worse every day. Lee played his college football at Penn State from 2005-2009 under Joe Paterno, whose statue in front of Beaver Stadium was taken down on Sunday. The Nittany Lions' victories since 1998 have been vacated, including those accumulated while Lee played. On Monday, Lee spoke to the media while appearing at a Boys and Girls Club charity event.
New Posts to Hype
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager