Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee is the next big thing in the NFL. He's arguably the best player on the Cowboys' roster and he's an outstanding young man on and off the field. However, a mark on his resume has been tarnished as the Jerry Sandusky scandal at Penn State seems to get worse every day. Lee played his college football at Penn State from 2005-2009 under Joe Paterno, whose statue in front of Beaver Stadium was taken down on Sunday. The Nittany Lions' victories since 1998 have been vacated, including those accumulated while Lee played. On Monday, Lee spoke to the media while appearing at a Boys and Girls Club charity event.
New Posts to Hype
- MLB DFS Picks: Heists And Homers Daily Fantasy Baseball Picks For Cinco De Mayo
- After Defeating Manny Pacquaio And Relinquishing Titles, Who Will Floyd Mayweather Fight In Retirement Match?
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Fantasy Football Steals You Need To Target This Year
- NFL Draft Spotlight: Love It Or Hate It, Here Are My 2015 Expectations
- Did Kelly Olynyk Actually Do The Celtics A Favor By Injuring Kevin Love?
- Is It Time That The New York Yankees Put The Alex Rodriguez Feud Behind Them?
- #1 MLB Handicapper Reveals Life-Changing Info For Bettors
- Will The Vikings Trade Adrian Peterson To The Buccaneers, Cowboys, Cardinals, Falcons, Jaguars Or Chargers?