After a week off, the NASCAR Sprint Cup series resumes on Sunday at one of racing’s most hallowed locales—the Indianapolis Motor Speedway with the running of the Curtiss Sharver 400. It’s a time of maximum pressure on a lot of drivers, with just seven races to go to qualify for the Sprint For the Cup. And one of the drivers with pressure is last year’s Indianapolis winner, Paul Menard.
New Posts to Hype
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock
- Who’s better…Fab Five or the 2013 UK class?
- Yankees Get Come From Behind Win Against Mariners
- Brewers thankful to see the Pittsburgh Pirates on their schedule