Yeah, that's the general reaction to a lot of Mets games. Mostly, it's fans laughing to keep from crying. But on Saturday night, Mike Baxter couldn't help but laugh at his offensive production. Five plate appearances, five appearances on base ... but under the at-bat column a big fat zero. That's because Baxter's latest foray into history was to basically just stand in one place and become the first Met to walk five times in a nine inning game. Vince Coleman did it in a sixteen inning game, but the Mets lost ... probably because Jeff Torborg couldn't manage his way out of a wet paper bag while Kevin Bass went 0-for-7, but that's just a guess.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?