The 2012 Fantasy Football season is right around the corner and, although everyone keeps saying WRs are extremely deep this year, not many have taken the time to examine exactly how deep. Below you will find the top 50 WRs for the upcoming fantasy season, but don't be shocked when you get to the bottom and discover that some household names are on the list. Sleepers are marked with an asterisk (*).
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets