It’s funny how the NFL works sometimes. Players who you haven’t heard from in years always seem to be popping back up around this time of year, especially in 2012. With the news that Sidney Rice might not be ready for the start of the regular season because of shoulder surgery, the Seahawks went deep into the receiver barrel when they signed, then cut, Antonio Bryant. Bryant hadn’t played in the NFL for two years. He won’t be back again. Then the team signed once promising fantasy football star Braylon Edwards. After that, many thought the Seahawks were done with their wide-receiving casting call. Nope. Welcome back Terrell Owens, who signed a one-year deal worth $990,000. Get your popcorn and your sharpies ready Seattle.
New Posts to Hype
- Can Carlos Gomez & Jean Segura reach rare, historic numbers in 2013?
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal