Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones denies a lot of things, regardless of their rhetorical or factual truth. No one knows whether he truly believes his team can win a Super Bowl every year or if it's just part of his billion-dollar marketing scheme. If he doesn't believe it, he hides it well with gimmicks like passing out tickets to the NFC Championship game to his players on the field before their divisional playoff loss to the New York Giants five years ago.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor