Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones denies a lot of things, regardless of their rhetorical or factual truth. No one knows whether he truly believes his team can win a Super Bowl every year or if it's just part of his billion-dollar marketing scheme. If he doesn't believe it, he hides it well with gimmicks like passing out tickets to the NFC Championship game to his players on the field before their divisional playoff loss to the New York Giants five years ago.
New Posts to Hype
- With Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez And John Smoltz 2015 Baseball Hall Of Fame Locks, Will BBWAA Ease Up On Alleged Steroid Users?
- NFL’s UK Affair Shows No Sign Of Abating
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season