Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones denies a lot of things, regardless of their rhetorical or factual truth. No one knows whether he truly believes his team can win a Super Bowl every year or if it's just part of his billion-dollar marketing scheme. If he doesn't believe it, he hides it well with gimmicks like passing out tickets to the NFC Championship game to his players on the field before their divisional playoff loss to the New York Giants five years ago.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Islanders Are Set For Change In Ownership
- 5 New York Giants On Roster Bubble Preseason Week 3
- 5 New York Giants Players That Could Make 2014 Pro Bowl
- 5 Games That Will Define New York Giants 2014 Season
- K.C. Royals, Ned Yost hope MLB playoffs are in their immediate futures
- MLB Rumors: Will Boston Red Sox Sign Rusney Castillo?
- WWE Rumors: Will Hulk Hogan Return For 1 More Match Vs. Brock Lesnar For WWE World Heavyweight Championship?
- Yankees Fans Wrong to Boo Robertson, Right to be Frustrated