It will take 50 years, but the future of American sports is bleak. The NFL is concussed. The NBA is far too greedy. The MLB is chock full of cheaters. No one in the professional sporting world seems capable of making a good decision. Can we ever trust them? Hopefully, but I doubt it. The end is near. 50 years may seem a like a long time, but we will start to see the beginning of the end sooner than you think.
New Posts to Hype
- Knicks Lose Game 6, Series, to Pacers
- Cano Carries Yankees Past Blue Jays
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?