Neftali Feliz just had Tommy John surgery and this has opened a Pandora’s box of questions on what the team will do with him upon his return. Some people think the club will bring him back and try to put him into the starting rotation again, and others seem to think he will be back in the bullpen as a late inning guy. It has become apparent after two tries at putting him in the starting rotation, his arm is not going to be able to withstand the wear and tear of a season in the starting rotation. Feliz has one of the nastiest fastballs in the league and was a dominant closer most of his time in that position.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Pull Out Extra-Inning Victory in Baltimore
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 7
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black
- Never an Idea