In a story that just defines the term stupidity, there is a Cowboys fan who is now suing the team for damages, mental anguish and court fees. Why you may ask? Well, According to the story this fan decided it would be a good idea to sit on a black marble bench outside of cowboy’s stadium during the annual blue and silver scrimmage in August. Now, it doesn’t take the smartest person to figure out that it is hot during the month of August.
New Posts to Hype
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock
- Who’s better…Fab Five or the 2013 UK class?
- Yankees Get Come From Behind Win Against Mariners
- Brewers thankful to see the Pittsburgh Pirates on their schedule