Here is a story to keep an eye on, just in case it is true. One former Michigan football player allegedly admitted that about half of the team was stoned in 2007 for the season opener against Appalachian State. The unknown player was quoted to say some players on the team were trying to see how much they could beat the FCS program to open the season while high. Of course, Appalachian State won the game in one of the most stunning upsets of all time so the question here is whether or not this is a true story or if Michigan is still looking for excuses for one of the more embarrassing losses in recent college football memory.
New Posts to Hype
- Miami Dolphins Lose Out On Chance To Host Super Bowl
- Yankees Pull Out Extra-Inning Victory in Baltimore
- MLB Power Rankings: Week 7
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black