With so many defensive linemen on the Bears current roster, I decided to do two separate posts looking at their roster chances. Yesterday the spotlight was on the defensive ends, and today it'll be the tackles. The Bears have eight DTs battling it out for what could be as few as four spots. In the past the Bears have carried five and even six DTs on the final 53 man roster, so it could depend on how the bubble DTs perform in relation to the bubble DEs. That final d-line roster number could be anywhere between 8-10.
New Posts to Hype
- Yankees Take Game 1 Against Dodgers
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#21) Philip Rivers passing accuracy can’t lead Chargers to victory
- Youkilis Heading Back to DL to Join Granderson, Teixeira
- Future Starts Today for Mets
- Can Vigneault Get Rangers over the Hump?
- The Flyers impatience leads Sergei Bobrovsky to Vezina
- Flyers, Streit Close to a Deal
- 99 Stats Until Kickoff: (#20) QBs with four-plus TD passes on less than 15 completions