John Keim on Twitter has recently reported that Redskins RB Roy Helu has not one, but TWO, “sore” Achilles tendons which isn’t good news for anyone looking to draft the youngster. The real issue is the actual interpretation of this news and whether or not this said interpretation means we all should be turning our notice towards fellow RB Evan Royster. Roy Helu actually has Achilles Tendinitis, which is where the soreness is coming from. Achilles Tendinitis is caused from a variety of influences mostly including overpronation and lack of flexibility.
New Posts to Hype
- Chelsea FC: 4 Achievements Worth Mentioning To The World
- Tiger, Sergio, fried chicken and misplaced racism
- Miami Dolphins’ Jamar Taylor Will Miss OTAs & Mini-Camp
- NBA Rumors: Would Los Angeles Lakers Trade Dwight Howard To Dallas Mavericks For No. 13 Pick In 2013 NBA Draft?
- MLB Trade Rumors: Should Philadelphia Phillies Trade Cliff Lee To Baltimore Orioles Or Los Angeles Angels?
- Why the Knicks Struggled Against the Pacers
- Orioles Defeat Yankees in Extra Inningh Rematc
- NHL Rumors: Will New York Rangers Fire John Tortorella If Bruins Sweep Rangers?