The Dallas Cowboys played well for the most part against the New York Giants in a 24-17 win on Wednesday night, but penalties still plagued the team. Dallas has been one of the most penalized team in the league over the past three seasons (overall, only the Oakland Raiders were worse since 2009). On Wednesday night, the Cowboys were flagged 15 times (two were declined) for 86 total yards. That simply won't get it done every week.
New Posts to Hype
- New York Giants Coaches Set Lofty Goal For Eli Manning
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Jets Training Camp
- 5 Takeaways From First Week of New York Giants Training Camp
- Mets Split Road Trip, Series With Brewers Behind Jacob deGrom
- Yankees Lose Rubber Game of Important Series With Blue Jays
- New York Islanders and Kevin Poulin Agree To Contract
- The first two years of their careers didn’t define Glavine, Maddux
- MLB Rumors: Should Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Los Angeles Dodgers For Matt Kemp?