The Dallas Cowboys played well for the most part against the New York Giants in a 24-17 win on Wednesday night, but penalties still plagued the team. Dallas has been one of the most penalized team in the league over the past three seasons (overall, only the Oakland Raiders were worse since 2009). On Wednesday night, the Cowboys were flagged 15 times (two were declined) for 86 total yards. That simply won't get it done every week.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Report: Rob Gronkowski Suffers Torn ACL And MCL, Will Miss Rest Of Season For New England Patriots
- Rice wins first conference title since 1957
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks