The Dallas Cowboys played well for the most part against the New York Giants in a 24-17 win on Wednesday night, but penalties still plagued the team. Dallas has been one of the most penalized team in the league over the past three seasons (overall, only the Oakland Raiders were worse since 2009). On Wednesday night, the Cowboys were flagged 15 times (two were declined) for 86 total yards. That simply won't get it done every week.
New Posts to Hype
- Phoenix Suns Must Overcome Adversity
- NFC West Title, #1 Seed On The Line For Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Playoffs: Week 16 Clinching Scenarios For Many Potential 2015 NFL Playoff Teams
- Securing the number one seed in the NFL playoffs: Does it guarantee playoff success?
- Tyrann Mathieu Plans To Return On Sunday
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their loss to Buffalo
- Did Washington Nationals Sign Bryce Harper To Avoid Arbitration Or Make Him More Valuable To Trade?
- Drew Stanton week-to-week with knee injury