In about 72 hours, the current CBA for the NHL will expire with no progress on the horizon for terms agreed on by the NHL owners and the NHLPA. I’m known as Mr. Optimism through many of my friends but following the CBA news, Gary Bettman’s statements on the two sides “talking”, and quotes from the players directly, my flame is slowly burning out. I despise the idea of possibly knowing that we might not see an NHL game played for another 400 days.
New Posts to Hype
- Saints overpaid for Jairus Byrd, was he worth it?
- Dan McCarney Raps on Dallas Radio
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: With Trades Unlikely, Expect Steve Smith, Darrelle Revis, Chris Johnson And Julius Peppers To Get Cut
- March Sadness: Is Joel Embiid’s Kansas Jayhawks Career Over?
- Thoughts on Ian Kinsler’s comments
- Are the Browns better off than the Cowboys?
- Nets Get Back Over .500 With Win Against Kings
- Strong 4th Quarter Pushes Knicks Past 76ers