In about 72 hours, the current CBA for the NHL will expire with no progress on the horizon for terms agreed on by the NHL owners and the NHLPA. I’m known as Mr. Optimism through many of my friends but following the CBA news, Gary Bettman’s statements on the two sides “talking”, and quotes from the players directly, my flame is slowly burning out. I despise the idea of possibly knowing that we might not see an NHL game played for another 400 days.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: Would Seahawks Trade Russell Wilson To Browns, Bills, Jets, Eagles Or Redskins?
- The month of MLB no-hitters
- Why The New York Yankees Remain Living Proof Of MLB Insanity
- NBA Rumors: Should Thunder Trade Kevin Durant To Wizards, Knicks, Lakers, Celtics, Mavericks Or Cavaliers?
- Runner-up at the Masters
- NFL Rumors: Will Seattle Seahawks Trade Michael Bennett After Star Refuses To Back Down From Jimmy Graham Comments?
- Masters 2015: Complete Round 1 And 2 Pairings And Tee Times Featuring Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy And Tiger Woods
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Nationals Over Mariners In World Series, Cubs And Padres Improve But Not Playoff Bound Yet