In about 72 hours, the current CBA for the NHL will expire with no progress on the horizon for terms agreed on by the NHL owners and the NHLPA. I’m known as Mr. Optimism through many of my friends but following the CBA news, Gary Bettman’s statements on the two sides “talking”, and quotes from the players directly, my flame is slowly burning out. I despise the idea of possibly knowing that we might not see an NHL game played for another 400 days.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia