Back when Clark Haggans was a member of the Cardinals, there was a worry from the organization that he was going to be suspended by the NFL due to a 2011 DUI arrest. Now that worry has become a reality for his new team and the Cardinals main rival, the San Francisco 49ers. Haggans was suspended by the league on Tuesday for three games. He can return to the 49ers on Oct. 8 and will be eligible to play against the New York Giants. The linebacker was active in the 49ers first two games, but didn't play.
New Posts to Hype
- 2013 Preakness Stakes Post Positions And Odds: Orb Favored To Win Second Leg Of Triple Crown
- Bobcats Name Change: Charlotte Bobcats To Revert Name Change Back To Charlotte Hornets In 2014?
- Schemed to Death: “Blitzburgh” – ‘Steel’ Number One
- I Want to Remember Vintage Tebow
- UEFA Champions League Finals: Borussia vs Bayern BOLD Predictions
- Miami Dolphins Rumors: Will “Offset Language” Keep Dion Jordan Off The Field?
- DAVID BECKHAM BIDS ADIEU TO WORLD FOOTBALL [A Personal Reflection]
- Mock Draft Analysis: You’re on the Clock