Before the start of the regular season, many prognosticators didn't think very highly of the Arizona Cardinals. Most had them as a .500 team or below. There were even a few who thought the Red Birds were the worst team in all of football. We are only two weeks into the 2012 season, but many of those who didn't like the Cardinals heading into the season are already eating their words.
New Posts to Hype
- Charity Event Turns Out To Be Perfect Team-Building Experience For Miami Dolphins
- NBA Draft Lottery: 5 Biggest Game Changers To Come From NBA Draft Lottery Conspiracies and Bad Luck
- Dissecting Philadelphia Flyers’ 2012 Draft Picks
- NBA Rumors: Will Boston Celtics Sign Greg Oden?
- Charles Woodson Ready To Take Back The Silver and Black
- Never an Idea
- Picks For NBA Conference Finals Odds Heat, Spurs Big Favorites
- Florida State’s championship rings are nice