The 2012 Week 4 WR rankings—like in all rankings—are one of the most important weekly rankings in my opinion. Week 4 represents the quarter mark of the season, yes, but it also begins the bye week cycle. More importantly, however, it usually is the week where team matchups must be factored into ranking a player more than ever.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond