Man, Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett talks a big game, but he’s never backed it up a day in his life. He’s preached accountability, discipline and bunch of other horse radish that he doesn’t even understand, and that’s saying something considering he’s a Princeton grad. However, Garrett doesn’t do any of those things himself, so why would his players? They don’t, but their head coach thinks he’s going to scare them into being more disciplined by threatening their spots in the lineup. Hogwash. Garrett is spineless; he won’t follow through with it.
New Posts to Hype
- Tom Brady vs. Peyton Manning: 20 stats you may not know
- Would The Carolina Hurricanes Trade Eric Staal To The Toronto Maple Leafs And Risk A Staal Brothers Reunion?
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- 2014/15 NBA Championship
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea