Man, Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett talks a big game, but he’s never backed it up a day in his life. He’s preached accountability, discipline and bunch of other horse radish that he doesn’t even understand, and that’s saying something considering he’s a Princeton grad. However, Garrett doesn’t do any of those things himself, so why would his players? They don’t, but their head coach thinks he’s going to scare them into being more disciplined by threatening their spots in the lineup. Hogwash. Garrett is spineless; he won’t follow through with it.
New Posts to Hype
- Where The American is heading following addition of Navy
- Off-the-rail radio interview with Colin Cowherd won’t hold Jim Harbaugh back
- Tennessee shows off new uniforms from Nike, including smokey grey
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor