Man, Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett talks a big game, but he’s never backed it up a day in his life. He’s preached accountability, discipline and bunch of other horse radish that he doesn’t even understand, and that’s saying something considering he’s a Princeton grad. However, Garrett doesn’t do any of those things himself, so why would his players? They don’t, but their head coach thinks he’s going to scare them into being more disciplined by threatening their spots in the lineup. Hogwash. Garrett is spineless; he won’t follow through with it.
New Posts to Hype
- Though Unable To Bring a World Series To Chicago, Ernie Banks Meant As Much To Cubs As Any Player In MLB History
- How to win the Super Bowl… by the numbers
- LeBron James Trying To Convince Ray Allen To Sign With Cleveland Cavaliers
- Pitt recruiting tweets poke stick at PSU
- MLB Rumors: Could James Shields Sign With Blue Jays, Brewers, Cardinals, Giants, Tigers Or Yankees?
- NFL Championship Sunday: Picks Favor Home Teams, As Packers And Colts Cannot Beat Seahawks Or Patriots
- A look back at previous Championship Game appearances by the Packers
- NBA Trade Rumors Could Give Lance Stephenson, Brook Lopez Fresh Starts With Nets, Thunder