Man, Dallas Cowboys head coach Jason Garrett talks a big game, but he’s never backed it up a day in his life. He’s preached accountability, discipline and bunch of other horse radish that he doesn’t even understand, and that’s saying something considering he’s a Princeton grad. However, Garrett doesn’t do any of those things himself, so why would his players? They don’t, but their head coach thinks he’s going to scare them into being more disciplined by threatening their spots in the lineup. Hogwash. Garrett is spineless; he won’t follow through with it.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game
- Losing three straight at home in a season in the NFL
- Wanna win the World Series? Hire a former MLB catcher to be your manager
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks