The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- What a Beauty! My “Hockey’s Greatest” book review
- Brewers sever ties with another one-year slugger
- Packers Numbers Crunches: Game #12
- Rookies with 20 or more home runs in a season
- The disappearance of the 20-game winner in baseball
- NFL Rumors: Should The Dolphins Trade Ryan Tannehill To The Texans, Browns, Redskins, Rams Or Bears
- NFL Rumors: Could Bears Trade Matt Forte To Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, Giants, Colts Or Dolphins?
- NL Central: MLB’s best division in 2015