The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- ‘SIX STATS’ you might not know about… Anthony Mason
- Despite release, A.J. Hawk cements his Packers’ legacy
- NHL Rumors: Would Bruins Trade Zdeno Chara To Ducks, Sharks, Islanders, Jets Or Wild By March 2 NHL Trade Deadline?
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager