The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- Boston Celtics 2015 NBA Draft Proves That Danny Ainge Still Does Not Understand The Draft Process
- Will Brewers pitching staff have a 20-game loser this season?
- The record former Padres manager Bud Black did not want
- MLB Rumors: Do Not Expect To See Red Sox Trade David Ortiz To Twins, Indians, Blue Jays, Angels Or Any Team
- Steph Curry misses out on unique NBA ‘Grand Slam’ honor
- With 8 Kansas City Royals Leading All-Star Game Votes, It Proves That Voting Should Be Taken Away From Fans
- MLB Rumors: Will Reds Trade Johnny Cueto To Yankees, Tigers, Rays, Blue Jays, Royals, Cardinals Or Dodgers?
- Max Scherzer tosses first one-hitter of the season