The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- Rice wins first conference title since 1957
- Mean Green exceed expectations; going bowling
- Yankees look to capitalize on Ellsbury’s stolen base prowess
- Have the Cowboys turned a corner?
- Mets Sign Granderson, Open Up New Possibilities
- MLB Midseason Bold Predictions Recap
- W2W4: Orlando Magic vs. New York Knicks
- Knicks Steamroll Nets to Snap Nine-Game Losing Streak