The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- Stats you might have missed from NFL Week #8
- Looking for an NBA title? Follow the Spurs 2013-14 blueprint
- NFL rookies finding the end zone in 2014
- NFL Rumors: Could Tampa Bay Buccaneers Trade Vincent Jackson To New England Patriots?
- Why Kevin Long to the Mets is a bad idea
- Not everyone see’s what makes Peyton Manning the best
- Cowboys hoping ‘first team to six wins’ theory gives them inside track on Super Bowl this year
- NFL QBs who completed 85% or more of their passes in a game