The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- Are Cavs, Warriors ready to make NBA history?
- Is jon Lester the worst hitter in MLB history? Today he is!
- GAIL KIM’S FIERY COMMENTS TOWARDS VINCE MCMAHON
- POTENTIAL SUITORS FOR FORMER RUTGERS RB RAY RICE
- WNBA SPOTLIGHT: SIMMONS CHASING HER DREAM WITH CONNECTICUT SUN
- 2015 NBA Draft: Timberwolves Draft Jahlil Okafor, Lakers Draft Karl-Anthony Towns In First Mock Draft
- NEW YORK YANKEES WILL PAY ALEX RODRIGUEZ $6 MILLION IF THEY LOSE ARBITRATION
- RUTGERS 2015 FOOTBALL/BASEBALL RECRUIT MAY NOT PLAY EITHER IN PISCATAWAY