The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- Will New Texas A&M QB Kenny Hill Make Aggies Fans Ask Johnny Who?
- Can rookie starting pitchers help win a pennant?
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory