The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- Dustin Johnson Latest Athlete To Prove That Seemingly Having It All Is Not Always Enough
- New York Yankees Post Game Recap July 30th
- Mets Steamroll Phillies Behind Lucas Duda, Zack Wheeler
- New York Yankees Are Active At Trade Deadline
- David Wilson Scheduled For Meeting With Doctor Monday
- Matt Harvey To Start Throwing From Mound Next Week
- Buffalo Bills members of the Hall of Fame, who’s next?
- MLB Rumors: Did Boston Red Sox Trade Jon Lester To Oakland Athletics For Yoenis Cespedes?