The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- Packers numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Carolina
- NFL Rumors: Despite Possible November Reinstatement, I See No Chance The New England Patriots Sign Ray Rice
- Royals finally get that return trip to the World Series
- Which NFL games this season have been the most competitive?
- Notable Decorated NHL Protective Masks
- NFL Rumors: Could Buffalo Bills Trade C.J. Spiller To Denver Broncos, Carolina Panthers Or New England Patriots?
- Aaron Rodgers the king of the ’3 TD-0 Interceptions’ game since 2008
- NFL Rumors: Would The New York Giants Release Victor Cruz Following Catastrophic Injury?