The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- Should The Washington Redskins Trade Robert Griffin III To Jets, Rams, Bills Or Texans?
- MLB Rumors: Could Seattle Mariners Trade For Justin Upton Or Acquire Matt Kemp?
- How important are divisional games in the NFL?
- Will NFL Postpone Buffalo Bills Vs. New York Jets Game Due To Record Amount Of Snow?
- Could The 2014 NFL Draft WR Class Become The Greatest In NFL History?
- BREAKING: Adrian Peterson Suspended For At Least Rest Of 2014 NFL Season
- Winning an NFL game with 14 or fewer points
- Packers Numbers Notebook: Stats from their win over Philadelphia