The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Week 3: Power Rankings, Picks, and I Miss Football
- June Jones Resigns; Who should be next?
- NBA Rumors: Could Boston Celtics Trade Rajon Rondo To Oklahoma City Thunder For Russell Westbrook?
- NFL games tied at the end of three quarters
- Green Bay Packers Officially Expose New York Jets’ Secondary
- White Sox jose Abreu stamps name among best-ever rookies
- New York Giants Are Being Let Down By Victor Cruz
- New York Giants Have Resources To Replace Walter Thurmond