The Dallas Cowboys have a problem. It used to be called Terrell Owens, or T.O. for short. He was an outstanding player, one who trails only Jerry Rice in ever major career receiving category, still keeps his body in incredible shape and made plays no other player could. However, he also dropped passes frequently, especially in critical situations, and frequently let his actions and/or words get the best of him. Any of this sound familiar? It's also a description of Cowboys current receiver Dez Bryant.
New Posts to Hype
- Could New York Knicks Hire Phil Jackson To Fire Mike Woodson And Replace Him With Brian Shaw?
- NFL Rumors: Will New England Patriots Trade Ryan Mallett To Houston Texans?
- W2W4: Brooklyn Nets vs. Boston Celtics
- Nets Reach Above .500 For First Time This Season
- 2013 the best year for rookies in NFL history
- Scientific Solution To NBA Short Sleeve Jersey Problem Of Miami Heat Star LeBron James
- Redskins’ Kirk Cousins is overrated
- Dan McCarney gets extension through 2018