Standing at 4-4 with four straight losses, the Cardinals adding someone on the offensive side of the football before tomorrow's NFL Trade Deadline is a popular topic to discuss amongst many fans.There are certainly many areas where the Cardinals could improve. They are in need of a running back with Ryan Williams out for the season and Beanie Wells not scheduled to be back until late November at the earliest. LaRod Stephens-Howling had a nice game against Minnesota last week, but he is not an every down back. Neither is William Powell.
New Posts to Hype
- NFL Rumors: If Cut By Jets, Would Percy Harvin Sign With Patriots, Browns, Saints, Panthers Or Broncos?
- MLB’s worst teams in the last 20 years: What happened the following season?
- NFL Rumors: If Released By Vikings, Would Adrian Peterson Sign With Cowboys, Chargers, Jets, Colts Or Bills?
- NBA Trade Deadline 2015: Will Suns Trade Goran Dragic To Celtics, Kings, Rockets, Heat, Lakers Or Knicks?
- ‘Six Stats’ you might not know about… Ron Roenicke’s tenure as Milwaukee Brewers manager
- Milwaukee Bucks hope second half of season includes more historic feats
- NFL Rumors: Will Ndamukong Suh Sign With Seahawks, Lions, Packers, Raiders Or Browns?
- NBA prolific scorers: Who passed?