Standing at 4-4 with four straight losses, the Cardinals adding someone on the offensive side of the football before tomorrow's NFL Trade Deadline is a popular topic to discuss amongst many fans.There are certainly many areas where the Cardinals could improve. They are in need of a running back with Ryan Williams out for the season and Beanie Wells not scheduled to be back until late November at the earliest. LaRod Stephens-Howling had a nice game against Minnesota last week, but he is not an every down back. Neither is William Powell.
New Posts to Hype
- Rutgers Football: Q&A With Seattle Times’ Washington State Beat Writer, Bud Withers
- New York Jets: How Good Will Chris Johnson Be This Year?
- U.S. Open Women’s Preview: Can Serena Swing It?
- AFC West, NFC West teams have tough road with 2014 schedule
- NFL Rumors: Will St. Louis Rams Sign Tim Tebow Following Sam Bradford Season-Ending ACL Injury?
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Preseason Week 3 Victory
- New York Jets Finally Announce Geno Smith As Starting Quarterback
- Ryan Nassib Solidifies New York Giants’ Backup QB Role With Performance Against New York Jets