The New York Giants welcome the Pittsburgh Steelers tot he Big Apple along with their 2nd ranked defense. Do the Giants have enough fire power on offense (4th overall) to match-up against the Pittsburgh defense? It will be a rough and tough game come Sunday afternoon, here are some stats to factor into the equation.
New Posts to Hype
- Baylor wins Big XII and on the rise
- Is Greg Schiano doing enough to return to the Buccaneers in 2014?
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski is done for the season
- Houston Texans have no interest in Mike Shanahan
- Eagles Lions game a preview of this years Super Bowl?
- Should the Patriots move on from Gronkowski?
- How long does Mike Shanahan remain with the Redskins?
- Week 14 NFL Draft Order for top-10 teams